GPS Navigation Systems & Reverse Cameras
Navman iCN 720 In-car/Portable GPS System (Australia)
The world’s first navigation device with the ability to navigate to photos.
The iCN 720 uses the latest 2006 WhereIs maps for Australia-wide navigation.
The iCN 720 is the world’s first navigation device to use NavPix™. With Navman’s pioneering new technology NavPix™ you can navigate to either photos or addresses, the iCN 720 combines easy to use touch screen operation with state-of-the-art widescreen navigation, delivering crystal clear 3D map views.
Fuel and Park locator buttons allow you to quickly find the closest petrol station or car park.
Clearly spoken directions, and remote control, as well as many other features :
- State-of-the-art 4 inch widescreen
- World’s first navigation device with NavPix™ technology
- SiRFstarIII Generation 2 GPS receiver
- Fuel & Park locator buttons
- Brand new navigation software
- Location of fixed speed and red-light cameras (free download from Navman)
- Fun and user-friendly navigation to pictures
- New user interface
- Strong and thorough directional graphics
- Sleek new design
- Advanced destination search
- Back-on-Track™ technology
- Turn-by-Turn™ voice guided navigation with 3D graphics
- Drive-Away™ (works straight out of the box)
- Back-on-Track™ (allows you to return to the original route if you take a wrong turn)
- Points of Interest import
- Multiple routing options
1) Image sensor: OV 1/3-inch color CMOS
2) Total pixels:628 x 582
3) Resolution:420 TV lines
4) Mini illumination:2.0 lux
6) TV system: PAL/NTSC
7) Video output:1.0Vpp composite video at 75 ohms
8) Operating temperature: -20 - 50 deg. C
9) Power supply: DC 12V > = 200mA
10) Dimensions:260mm x 32mm
11) Adjustable bracket for better view angle
12) Clip-on the licence, no damage to car
Mirror Display is the ideal way to incorporate an LCD into a vehicle without blocking the drivers view or forcing the driver to look away from the road to see it.
The huge hi-resolution 6” LCD Screen (7” for the LCDM7U) is more than 80% bigger than windshield mounted LCD monitors currently available yet when it is turned off you would not know it was there.
There are no buttons on LCD Mirrors, when used in conjunction with a reversing camera the monitor will automatically activate when the vehicle is placed in reverse. For all adjustments and functions a full function remote control (3”x1.5”) is supplied.
All models have two video inputs allowing the option of viewing DVDs, GPS, a 2nd Camera or any other AV source. There are two mounting options. The Factory Replacement Mirror has a number of suitable mounting arms available that allow you to replace the factory mirror. The Universal Clip On mount simply clips over the factory.